Deveo is a new breed of software development and collaboration platform to host and manage your source code. Instead of giving all possible SCM features, Deveo's goal is to enable 3rd party developers extend the platform with consistent applications.
- Deveo homepage, blog, twitter
- Deveo Developer docs
- ROI calculation
- Usability tests we’ve done
- Version Control Weekly newsletter, archives
- Peter Cooper's various newsletters for developers
- Libgit2 Database Backends
- Shallow and sparse Git clones
Tero adds: "When you sign up for Deveo, there is one hidden App I mentioned, “mdoc”: When you have a Git repository in Deveo, with Mdoc you can create Markdown formatted files and the Deveo Web Client will render the contents and outline. Be aware, this is an experimental app built in couple of days to get to know Deveo when I joined the team."