Stefan is the development lead for Atlassian Stash. He has worked on Atlassian Confluence, later with the OnDemand authentication system and finally on Stash, their Git hosting solution. He’s responsible for migrating the Confluence team from Subversion to Git, as well as a large number of Atlassian OnDemand customers.
- Stefan's blog post Reimplementing “git clone” in Haskell from the bottom up
- Discussion about making Git more thread-safe on the mailing list
- Vote for STASH-2469: Include Mercurial (Hg) support in Stash (245 votes at the time of writing, making it currently the top most voted issue).
- GitMinutes #22: Alexander Kitaev about SubGit
- GitMinutes #20: Mick Wever on Migrating to Git (mentions SubGit)
- The essence of branch-based workflows
- All Stefan's posts on the Atlassian blog
- Atlassian's Git resources
- All Atlassian blog posts tagged with Git
Extend Git with git extras and git activity.
Listen to the episode on YouTube